1 Cauliflower cut into florets or one bag of 4 cups
1 medium potato cut into large cubes (close to the size of the cauliflower florets)
2 tbsp Spirits & Spice Garlic and Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp Spirits & Spice India Goes On Everything
1 tsp Spirits & Spice Jolly Good Curry
1 jalapeno seeded and split in 2, long ways
½ medium onion, diced
15 oz can tomato puree
1 tsp ginger minced
1 tsp lemon juice
Chopped cilantro for garnish
Salt to taste
- Set the instant pot or pressure cooker to sauté. Add the Garlic and Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil and let the oil heat for about 3 minutes. Add the onions and ginger and stir until onions are translucent. Then add the jalapeno and stir for another minute.
- Add the tomato sauce, potato and the spices. Stir and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets and stir well. Deglaze the pan with water if needed to prevent the “burn” notice.
- Close and seal the lid. Reset the pot to pressure cook on LOW PRESSURE for 2 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure. Open and add the lemon juice.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
From the kitchen of Dustin Tanski