- 2 tbsp Spirits & Spice Chipotle extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped carrot
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Spirits & Spice Put Tapas on Everything
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans with chili gravy
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can of corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
Sliced green onions
- Heat 2 tbsp Chipotle Olive oil on medium heat. Saute beef, carrot, and onion in a skillet over medium heat until beef is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Add S&S Tapas on Everything, black pepper, cumin, and red pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, chili beans, kidney beans, and corn. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Prepare Soberdough according to directions in the baking dish. Spoon meat mixture over the batter
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until edges of cornbread are nicely browned and center appears to be set, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Return to the hot oven and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.
From the kitchen of Dustin, Spirits & Spice Lead Concierge